Friday 28 August 2009

Its WAR!

What are the odds of me having a bad cold and cough just on the morning when I have a radio interview that too from South Africa. I mean, didn't my throat get a better day to get all itchy! Best part I am fasting so I cant even grab a lozenge....hmm...so here I am early morning in bed with a heavy head, wrapped up in a blanket looking like an Eskimo (thank heavens its not on TV!).

It was a battle ground with my brain clearly trying to concentrate on answering the RJ's question and at the same time holding my breath to control that cough around the corner! Still it all went well and I enjoyed chatting with the bubbly presenter. 'Am Drive' show did prove to be an accelerating start to my Friday morning :)

And by evening I had my next reason to smile with my pretty fan (who is also a good friend) for posting up her pic at Facebook wearing a Farashati dress. She looked so beautiful and carefree ....plus she uploaded it on my fan page with a thank you note :)
Love these moments...






Add to Technorati Favorites

No comments:

Post a Comment