Wednesday 9 September 2009

Al Jawaher Photoshoot

I saw this picture of Mag on facebook and thought hmm, how do I get her to look more 'middle eastern' for our photo-shoot? I remember telling my make-up artist, give her smoky look eyes, and more bronzer on her skin... whatever it is, I need her to look like she is from here...



Mag is a polish girl or at least she was till my stylist did wonders on her ;)By the time she was ready, we had a celebrity in our hands and I was totally pleased with the magic of my make-up girl :))

Doesn't she look like Bollywood actress - Katrina Kaif? (She even knows a word of Hindi - 'achaa hai'!! lol! Meaning - its good :)



Mag was such a pleasure to work with.....I think we all fell in love with her :)

For those who don't know Katrina Kaif, below is a picture of the celebrity.





Add to Technorati Favorites

No comments:

Post a Comment